- Please register yourself as a reviewer here. (You must login with your scilab.in account to view the link.)
- Once your account has been approved, login to select a STC to review.
- You are required to verify the results of ALL the submitted codes for the selected STC.
- The steps involved are:
- Compare the outputs given in a log file with the actual solutions from the textbook.
- Ensure that the STC codes and their results meet the conditions given in the checklist.
- The verification process involves comparing the results of the submitted code with the provided log file and the checklist. This relatively simple process should not take more than 1 week for each review.
- Upon reviewing all the examples in the STC, notify the student by submitting the verification results on the Scilab Interface. The student makes the necessary changes to the code, as per the feedback given by you and will re-submit the code.
- You may need to carry out subsequent reviews (not more than 4 in total, per STC) on the re-submitted code in order to complete the verification.
- The student will be allowed to edit only those codes for which the bugs have been reported by the reviewer. Therefore, the subsequent reviews should not take longer time than the first review.
- It is critical that all the bugs are found and reported at the time of the first review to ensure that no new errors are reported in later reviews. If any new errors are reported in second or later review(s) then the reviewer’s contribution till that point, would be counted as equivalent to single review.