This set of instruction are to be followed only on Ubuntu 14.04. The instructions will change when the toolbox has been released for other OS versions.
1. Install FOSSEE Scilab-Octave interface- https://scilab.in/fossee-scilab-toolbox/scilab-octave-interface-toolbox
2. Download the toolbox code- https://scilab.in/fossee-scilab-toolbox/signal-processing-toolbox
2. Extract the toolbox to a location of your choice.
3. Change the current working directory of Scilab to the toolbox root folder using this command- cd /path/to/toolbox/folder
4. On Scilab console, type- exec loader.sce
The toolbox should install successfully. To check, type on Scilab console-
The demo example should execute without any errors.