FOSSEE Optimization Toolbox Workshop at IIT Bombay
The FOSSEE team is conducting a workshop on FOSSEE Optimization Toolbox (FOT). FOT can be used for solving optimization problems including linear and non linear programming optimization problems. For more details about the toolbox, please click here
Workshop Details<Date: Dec. 2,2016 Help Desk: 8 am-9.45 am Workshop: 10 am- 1 pm Venue: LT-101, First floor, LHC, IIT Bombay
- Introduction to the toolbox.
- Hands on experience using the toolbox functions. Real life optimization problems will be solved using the toolbox.
Target AudienceThis workshop will be most useful for-
- Anyone who works in the optimization domain from any engineering/science stream
- Anyone who uses the Matlab optimization toolbox.
- Anyone who uses COIN-OR libraries.
- Faculty/students who have optimization coursework as part of the syllabus.
- You have to bring your own laptop and laptop adapter. Please note- we will not provide any laptop or adapter.
- Scilab 5.5.0 or later versions has to be installed on your laptop. To install Scilab, please click here.
- To install the FOSSEE Optimization Toolbox, please follow the instruction given here- https://scilab.in/fossee-scilab-toolbox/optimization-toolbox. If you face any errors during installation, please post the error here under ‘Scilab Toolbox-> Optimization Toolbox’ category- http://forums.fossee.in/
RegistrationThis is a free workshop. However, you are required to register for this workshop. There is no registration fees. Please note the following:
- Food and beverages will not be provided.
- No participation certificate will be provided.