Guidelines for Coding:
1. The dependencies on other codes/functions (if any) should be mentioned as a comment clearly before starting the code.
2. All the outputs must be displayed in appropriate format (along with units mentioned).
3. Appropriate commands should be put up, which will make the code understandable easily. The commands should help in highlighting the flow of logic being used. For example, the equation like R = V/I can have comment as "Ohm's Law" along with it.
4. All the plots must have appropriate labels on its axes.
5. The symbols used in the code should be same as those being used in the textbook.
6. Check for using correct formulae while using in-built functions. (For example, the angles must be converted to degree (or radians) before calculating the sine or cosine etc.)
7. Once you have completed coding, mail us at email@example.com with complete details including your name and allotted book